Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

wish list


The year is almost here. In fact it the new decade. New Year is followed by celebrations, breaks, vacations. No such thing for me, sadly. But with New Year comes New Year resolutions. We all make resolutions that we in turn break by the time Valentine’s Day comes along. So I will honestly try to tick each thing to do. Here’s a list of what I promise myself to do in the next year.

However, I might not be able to. Not because of not trying, but because not everything you try to is achieved. I will try and may probably fail better next year, or who knows actually i might pull off the things on the list.

So, here goes...11 things to do for 11’.
  • get out of debt
  • fly to Old Trafford, Manchester
  • write a book
  • attend a friend’s wedding/engagement
  • get an enamel teeth coating
  • make an old enemy an ally
  • be with a new girlfriend
  • build a decent CV
  • meet or interview Anurag kashyap
  • finish my Spanish lessons
  • learn to drive a left-hand drive car

No comments:

Post a Comment