Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

One year hence


I remember when you caught my eye,
At the bus station, just waiting by,
What attracted me the most,
Was your backpack and your clothes.

I started an awkward conversation,
Took tickets to your destination.
The little things that then fell into place
You liked my charm and I fell for your grace

You were good and I was nice
We had similar likes and despise.

We despised and criticized
You shouted when I kept quiet
You didn’t trust, I didn’t care much
Just an acquaintance as such

We were just inseparable
Those moments felt insatiable.
Days and nights and nights
And we totalled a fortnight.

A good train of events
Rich, gleaming and fulfilling.
We had fun and we are here
Autumn’s passed spring’s here

A toast for future crushes and ex-flames
Here’s to the deep nights that never tired,
We part ways as our visas expire.


No comments:

Post a Comment